Any class viewed on the app for under 60 seconds will automatically not count as a workout. If you are previewing (or actually taking) a class for more than 60 seconds, the app asks you at the end of the class if you’d like to save the workout or not. If you hit "Save," it will be applied in "Other Workouts."
Articles in this section
- What does the Peloton IOS app offer?
- How do I use Airplay with the Peloton iOS app?
- I own a Peloton bike, how do I activate my free subscription?
- The Peloton iOS app is great, so why would I buy the Peloton bike?
- Is the app available outside of the United States?
- Is the app available for Android?
- Connecting Your Heart Rate Monitor to the App
- Will classes taken on the iOS app show up on my Peloton workout history?
- Does previewing rides on the app count as a ride or workout?