PELOTON SUBSCRIPTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By purchasing a Peloton Subscription you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Subscription Coverage and Billing Cycle
- Subscriptions. By purchasing a Peloton Subscription you will get full access to all of Peloton’s available classes, content, and features, on the Peloton Bike to which the Subscription is attached, for as long as that Subscription remains active. The account holder of the Subscription will be person who originally obtained the Subscription account (the “Subscription Holder”). As a Subscription Holder you may possess one or more Peloton Subscriptions
- Subscription Coverage. With a Peloton Subscription, you and other users in your household will have the same access Peloton’s content that the Subscription Holder enjoys. The Subscription Holder will be the person responsible for all activity under the Subscription
- Billing Cycle. All Peloton subscriptions recur on monthly basis. Billing occurs at the beginning of the Subscription cycle and provides unlimited access for one-month thereafter.
- Account Registration
- Account Registration. When you complete the Peloton account registration process, you become a “Peloton Member”. You can for example register by successfully completing a Peloton purchase, or by creating an account on Pelotoncycle.com or on the Peloton bike. You must be 18 years or older to be a Peloton Member. You will be asked to choose a unique username and password for your account.
- Commitment and Prepaid Periods
- Commitment Period. When you first sign up for a Peloton Subscription you agree to a specific price and plan, which may include a set commitment period term of one, two, or three years ( “Commitment Period”). You agree to maintain your Subscription for the applicable Commitment Period. The price available with your plan is valid until the Commitment Period expires, at which time your price may revert to the then-existing price for your Subscription level.
- Prepaid Period. When you first sign up for a Peloton Subscription, you may have been given the opportunity to prepay for a period of one more months of your Subscription (“Prepaid Period”). At the conclusion of your Prepaid Period, your Subscription will continue on a month-to-month basis.
- Other Offers: Peloton may offer additional promotions or discounts related to Subscription plans. Please read the details of those offers carefully. Unless specified in writing, all discount offers that require a payment are non-refundable and all free months offered are in addition to the Commitment Period.
- Termination or Cancellation or Refunds of Subscription.
- Cancellation of Subscription by Customer. You may only cancel your Subscription following the expiration of your Commitment Period. You agree that if you cancel your plan before the end of the Commitment Period, you will pay the early termination fee which includes, at a minimum, an immediate charge of the remaining balance on the Commitment Period. When you cancel your Subscription, you acknowledge that your username and email address will remain in our database.
- Termination by Customer within the Refund Period. If you terminate and return your Peloton Subscription in accordance with our Refund Policy, which is available for review http://support.pelotoncycle.com/hc/en-us/articles/201108256-What-is-the-return-policy-on-the-Peloton-Bike-, then any associated Subscription fees will be fully refunded to you.
- Suspension/Termination by Peloton. Peloton may, immediately terminate or suspend your Account, and all or a portion of your Subscription without notice if: (a) your payment is more than 15 days overdue; (b) you provide false or inaccurate information to Peloton; (c) you violate this Agreement, Peloton’s Terms of Service or any other Peloton rules, regulations or agreements then in effect; (d) you engage in conduct that is a violation of any law, regulation or tariff (including, without limitation, copyright and intellectual property laws); or (e) if you engage in conduct that is threatening, abusive or harassing to Peloton employees, including, for example, making threats to physically harm or damage employee or company property.
If we terminate or suspend your Subscription, your license to use any software provided in connection with the Subscription is also terminated or suspended (as applicable). If your Subscription is terminated, Peloton has the right to immediately delete all data, files, and other information stored in or for your account without further notice to you. You must pay all charges for the Subscription through the date of termination. Should you wish to resume your Subscription after any suspension, a restoral of service fee may apply. This fee is in addition to all past due unpaid charges and other fees.
Subscription Holders agree to pay the monthly fee specified when you purchased your Peloton Bike and/or signed up for a Subscription. We can only accept payments from a credit, debit, or prepaid card that is associated with a U.S. billing address.
- Credit Card Billing. You may be asked to provide us with a credit card number from a card issuer that we accept in order to activate your Subscription. You hereby authorize Peloton to charge your credit card on a monthly basis for the Subscription you selected, in advance. You hereby authorize Peloton to charge and/or place a hold on your credit card with respect to any unpaid charges for Subscriptions. You authorize the issuer of the credit card to pay any amounts described herein without requiring a signed receipt, and you agree that this Agreement shall be accepted as authorization to the issuer of the credit card to pay any amounts described herein without requiring a signed receipt, and you agree that this Agreement shall be accepted as authorization to the issuer of the credit card to pay all such amounts. You authorize Peloton and/or any other company who acts as billing agent for Peloton, to continue to attempt to charge and/or place holds with respect to all sums described herein, or any portion thereof, to your credit card until such amounts are paid in full. You agree to provide Peloton with updated credit card information upon Peloton’s request and any time the information you previously provided is no longer valid. You acknowledge and agree that neither Peloton, nor any Peloton affiliated company, will have any liability whatsoever for any non-sufficient funds or other charges incurred by you as a result of such attempts to charge, and/or place holds on, your credit card. If you provide a debit card number, instead of a credit card number, you authorize all charges described herein to be applied to such debit card unless and until you provide a credit card number.
- Financing Purchase. If you finance the purchase of your Subscription, you agree to abide by the terms of the financing agreement that governs your purchase. In addition, you agree to supply Peloton with a credit or debit card prior to the end of your Commitment Period or your Subscription will terminate at the end of your Commitment Period.
- Bill Inquiries and Refunds. If you believe you have been billed in error for the Subscription, please notify us within 60 days of the billing date by contacting Peloton Support at 1-866-679-9129 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Peloton will not issue refunds or credits after the expiration of this 60-day period, except where required by law or regulation.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR SUBSCRIPTION WHATSOEVER. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), UNDER ANY STATUTE OR LAW OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF OUR BREACH OF THESE TERMS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF OCCURRENCES WHICH WOULD OR MIGHT LEAD TO SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES. IF WE ARE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES RELATED TO YOUR SUBSCRIPTION. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE MAXIMUM REMEDY WILL BE LIMITED TO REIMBURSEMENT OF ANY SUBSCRIPTION FEES ACTUALLY PAID TO US.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
All terms and conditions governing our pre-orders are governed by the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A. without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. For any disputes arising out of any pre-orders, the parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts of New York County, New York, U.S.A.