LIMITED HOME USE WARRANTY*
Peloton extends the following exclusive, limited warranty, which shall apply only to non-commercial, in-home, indoor use of the Peloton Bike. Any other use of the Peloton Bike shall void this warranty.
Peloton hereby extends the following limited warranties for the following components of the Peloton Bike, for the time period indicated:
Touchscreen -12 Months. Peloton warrants the Touchscreen for a period of 12 months from the original date of purchase, so long as the Peloton Bike remains in the possession of the original owner.
Frame - Five Years. Peloton warrants the frame against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of five years from the original date of purchase, so long as the Peloton Bike remains in the possession of the original owner.
Bike Components - 12 Months. Peloton warrants the components and all original parts of the Peloton Bike, including belt, brake resistance, crank shaft, seatpost, handlebars and water bottle holder, against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase, so long as the Peloton Bike remains in the possession of the original owner.
Bike Pedals - 12 Months. Peloton warrants the components and all original parts of the original pedals that come with the Peloton Bike against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase, so long as the Peloton Bike remains in the possession of the original owner. Bike pedals are not warranted against normal wear and tear and it is important that you maintain the pedals by inspecting the pedals monthly for any damage, loose parts or other signs of wear and tear that could cause breakdowns or part failures. Any pedal that shows signs of worn or damaged parts should be removed from service immediately. Please refer to Peloton’s guide on maintaining your pedals here.
Labor - 12 Months. Peloton shall cover the labor cost for the repair of the Peloton Bike for a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase, so long as the Peloton Bike remains in the possession of the original owner.
*Limited Home-Use Warranty valid only in the United States.
Exclusions and Limitations
Who is covered?
- The original owner. The warranty is not transferable.
What is covered?
- Repair or replacement of a defective Touchscreen, bike, electronic component, or defective part is the sole remedy of the warranty.
What is NOT covered?
- Damage or failure due to normal wear and tear, improper assembly or maintenance other than that caused by a Peloton authorized service technician, or installation of parts or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the Peloton Bike as sold.
- Damage or failure due to accident, abuse, corrosion, discoloration of paint or plastic, neglect, theft, vandalism, fire, flood, wind, lightning, freezing or other natural disasters of any kind, power reduction, power fluctuation or power failure from whatever cause, unusual atmospheric conditions, collision, introduction of foreign objects into the covered unit, or modifications that are unauthorized or not recommended by Peloton.
- Incidental or consequential damages. Peloton is not responsible or liable for indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, economic loss, loss of property or profits, loss of enjoyment or use, or other consequential damages of any nature whatsoever in connection with the purchase, use, repair or maintenance of the equipment. Peloton does not provide monetary or other compensation for any such repairs or replacement parts costs, including but not limited to gym membership fees, work time lost, diagnostic visits, maintenance visits or transportation.
- Equipment used for commercial purposes or for any use other than a single family or household, unless endorsed by Peloton for coverage.
- Delivery, assembly, installation, setup for original or replacement units or labor or other costs associated with removal or replacement of the covered unit.
- Any attempt to repair this equipment creates a risk of injury. Peloton is not responsible or liable for any damage, loss or liability arising from any personal injury incurred during the course of, or as a result of, any repair or attempted repair of your fitness equipment by other than an authorized service technician. All repairs attempted by you on your fitness equipment are undertaken AT YOUR OWN RISK and Peloton shall have no liability for any injury to person or property arising from such repairs.
- The warranty is limited to replacing or repairing, at the servicer’s and/or manufacturer’s sole option, the same or a comparable model.
- Replacement units, parts and electronic components reconditioned to as-new condition by Peloton or its vendors may sometimes be supplied as warranty replacement and constitute fulfillment of warranty terms.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and your rights may vary from state to state.
What happens after the first year?
Peloton owners can purchase a service plan within 9 months from your date of purchase. The purchase price for an additional one year of coverage under the Service Plan is $175; and the purchase price for an additional 2 years of coverage under the Service Plan is $225. By comparison, a single service appointment without a Service Plan might cost more than $200 including parts, depending on the type of repair.
The Service Plan covers:
- All parts and labor for covered repairs on the Peloton bike during the coverage period.
- A hassle free claims process allows for easy arrangement via phone, email, or online chat for professional repairs.
- Replacement of your Peloton bike or parts in the event your Peloton Bike or parts cannot be repaired.
- Mechanical and electrical breakdowns, failures from normal wear and tear related to a breakdown, and failure caused by power surges.
- The Service Plan does not cover: deterioration of the appearance of the product, any cosmetic part or finish defects such as paint, or plastic, dents, scratches, chips, breakage, loss, rust or peeling. Please see terms and conditions for full coverage details.
The Service Plan can be purchased in stores or by calling us at 866-679-9129 (Option 1).
How to submit a claim
Extended warranties purchased between 2014 and 2016 are primarily covered by Consumer Priority Service (CPS). You will see ‘CPS’ in your original order confirmation email. If you have a CPS plan,
- Visit the Client Care portal at www.cpscentral.com, or email CPS firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-905-0443; and
- Describe the issue that you are experiencing, and include your full name and your bike order number and the best way to reach you.
Coverage for CPS is provided by Consumer Priority Service.
As of December 2016, the Peloton Bike Service Plan was made available. If you have this plan, or do not know which plan you have,
- Email us at email@example.com; and
- Describe the issue that you are experiencing and include your full name and your bike order number and the best way to reach you.
Coverage for the Peloton Bike Service Plan is provided by Service Saver, Incorporated in AZ, FL and OK. Coverage is provided by National Product Care Company dba Texas National Product Care Company (TNPCC), Inc. in TX. Coverage is provided by ServicePlan, Inc. in WA. Coverage is provided by National Product Care Company in all other U.S. states. Address for all businesses is 175 West Jackson Blvd, Chicago, IL 60604.