Returning Your Peloton Bike
If you are not satisfied with your Peloton bike, you can return it within 30 days upon receipt. Peloton’s guarantee doesn’t cover ordinary wear and tear or damage caused by improper use or accidents subject to the terms of our limited warranty.
Because of the size and weight of the Peloton bike, we do not offer a refund for any shipping charges you may have paid to receive your bike. Returns will be charged an additional return shipping fee of $250 or more, depending on your location.
If your bike is returned in damaged condition or with missing parts, you may be charged an additional restocking fee.
To initiate a return, please email email@example.com.
Returning Other Peloton Merchandise
- The following merchandise may not be returned or exchanged: headwear (hats, hair ties, headbands, bandanas), socks, underwear, water bottles, in-ear headphones, heart rate monitors that have been worn or used, shoes that have been worn or used, or any other items we sell at a “sale” or mark-down price.
- All accessory returns (including shoes, heart rate monitors, over the ear headphones, sports mats, and weights) must be made within 14 days from the date of purchase and must include proof of purchase.
- All other returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- Any clothing items purchased in store must be returned to the original store of purchase.
- All merchandise must be unwashed and unworn and are subject to inspection
- All hangtags must be attached to the garment, and proof of payment must accompany the return.
- All returned products must be shipped with the original packaging.
- Peloton is not responsible for packages lost in transit without proof of tracking.
- Refunds for purchases will be credited back to original credit card only.